Elastron TPE for Reusable Masks – Press Release
The current environment demands safe and sustainable material solutions.
Elastron is collaborating with customers to position a broad range of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) materials for reusable masks and other innovative healthcare products.
Elastron is working in close collaboration with our customers to develop solutions for critical healthcare applications such as reusable masks. These masks reduce the risk and spread of infections by limiting the transmission of infectious agents. They can be reused many times over simply by changing the filter and cleaning or disinfecting the mask components, providing environmental sustainability and efective cost management.
Elastron TPEs provide a soft feel and comfortable ergonomics while also meeting durability, cleaning and sterilization requirements for repeated use. They are easily colorable and bondable to wide variety of plastics, providing design flexibility and process optimization.
Elastron manufactures thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) for the healthcare industry that meet the compliance requirements of USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5, EU 10/2011 and FDA.
Let's work together to find a tailor made solution for you. Please let us know how we can assist you.
- Meet your TPE solution partner at Fakuma 2023
- Elastron partners with plastic distributor Chase Plastics!
- TPE Solutions That Contribute to People's Daily Lives!
- Meet your TPE solution partner at K 2022
- We’re Exhibiting PlastEurasia!
- Elastron TPE will exhibit at Fakuma 2021
- Elastron TPE for Protective Mask Press Release
- Elastron TPE for Reusable Masks – Press Release
- We’re Exhibiting at Plastex 2020
- K 2019 - Rubber Expo