- To allow an air flow to desired locations through the car.
- To absorb vibration on engine and body of car.
- Chemical and heat resistance properties of material are critical point for this application.
- The part is required to be flexible due to difficult installation work in the engine compartment.
- Various process methods are available such as blow molding, 3D blow molding and injection.
- OEM approval or specification compliance is required in many projects.
Advantages of Elastron TPE against EPDM in Air Duct
- Lighter final product
- Lower density %20-%25
- Short Cycle time
- Design flexibility
- Good surface appearance
Why Elastron® Grades ?
- Reduces part weight
- Good flexibility
- Excellent heat and chemical resistance
- Excellent vibration absorption properties
- Complying with OEM specifications
- Ease of processing with short cycle times
- Various hardness range
Please click for Elastron TPE Automotive Brochure.